Saturday, April 24, 2010

Made $220 and now the cleanup begins

Garage sales, now I know why I stopped doing them, lol. People were outside waiting before I even had the garage doors open. There we were trying to set up and people were riffling through stuff and then dashing to their cars and off to the next place.

It's amazing, here we are doing a garage sale as a fundraiser, with balloons, fundraising thermometer, signs for the walk, and people are bartering with you for 25 cents.

And then you meet the lady whose 2 sisters have died from breast cancer and her other sister was operated on on Friday and she really just wanted a cup of coffee and someone to talk to.

Thanks to my good friend Mary Jo for lending her support and spending the morning with Rachel and I. Now I just have to hope that Denise is organizing a garage sale for Brampton I can drop my stuff off at. rofl

Walk on

No comments:

Post a Comment