Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3 More Sleeps

700 kms. That's how many kms I have walked since November. And now that I am only 3 more sleeps away I wish I had walked more. The last 3 weeks I have gotten panicky about everything. Don't cut your nails too short -which I did today !!!! A week ago I left the vacuum out in the middle of the hallway, went walking by (without my slippers on - I always wear slippers) and whack kicked the vacuum - thought I had broke 3 toes. I find now everytime I think about the walk I get emotional, maybe I should bring a little wagon full of kleenex boxes with me. O:)

Our team has reached it's goal of $20,000 and we would like to THANK EVERYONE who donated time, $$$'s, goods for sale, ideas and support. We couldn't do it without you our good friends, family and lots of strangers.

Thank you so much. I'll let you know how we survive. O:)

walk on and on and on and on

No comments:

Post a Comment